Guinea Pools Required !

Lee C

Hi everyone,

I wonder if there is anyone out there who can help me.

I am looking for am looking for a couple of pools, preferably in dept 24 to test out a new chlorine free water treatment system.

I could really do with indoor pools, spa's or pools covered with an abri but I would consider any pool that is not winterised and kept running all year that we can treat and get used to this new product.

We want to be able to treat the pools and record the results for around 2 months initially, however I would be willing to treat our "Guinea Pools" for around 6 months.

For those of you that know him, "Pool Guy" will be helping us out, I know he is a respected member of this community and his knowledge of water treatment is the very reason we wanted his help in "monitoring" the system for us.

I don't want to write much about the system here as I am not trying to advertise anything, if you are interested in helping us try it out please send a PM with your contact details and I'll get in touch to explain everything.

Many Thanks.

Lee C

I am looking forward to this trial as it represents a serious attempt improve the state and awareness of sanatization of poolwater in France.

I will be working with Lee to monitor the effectivenss of the equipment and would also entertain at least one pool to act as 'control', this can be indoor or outdoor it doesn't matter so long as it is kept opertating over winter. It will be fitted with an Automatic controller for the test period and the results recorded and compared.

Look forward to hearing from any persons interested in participating.

Andrew

Lee and Andrew,

I could be very interested, I keep my pool ticking over during winter (ie a couple of hours filtration etc)

The pool has a salt water sanitization system, is this a problem

I live in the Charente Maritime.

Look forward to hearing from you both.

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the response,

Andrew, thanks for your support,

JJ, it's not a problem we can use salt or chlorine pools and change them back just as easy.

Peter, that would be fine, all we need to do is get an idea of how different pools react so it may be that we will have several pools, one with an Abri, one indoor and perhaps one like yours with a cover on, we're just not quite sure yet.

I will keep everyone's details so we can work out who's where and who we have available to do the tests, If anyone else interested could send me a pm with contact details I will wait until we are nearly ready to start (mid/late December ish!) and make any necessary arrangements to start the program with the pools we decide to use.

Thanks again all,

Best Regards

Lee C