Blue Cloudy Water

Snowey

I wonder if somebody can help, we are filtering our Desjoyeaux pool 24 hours a day to get rid of a white cloud, under light at night you can see tiny particles white in colour, I think we have done the usual things, we shocked at first because it was green, owing to the fact I thought that the cover was put on a bit early ie it got very warm last November after we had returned to England, and there were some leaves that had managed to blow through at the diving-board end, the Ph is ok now, but was well down at first, and we have put numerous floculant bags in, there is improvement but a very slow one, I think it is ok to swim, looks good, but just cannot see the bottom as clearly as normal. I noticed that Poolguy asked a question of somebody as to what tree was nearby, there is a large fir tree near which has a lot of pollen could this be the problem or is there any other suggestions please.

[+o(]

Snowey

YOu have more problems than just a tree.

I would guess that your pool does not circulate or filter adequately to

keep your water clear. Its not enought to just see the bottom, you

should be able to read the date on a 20cent coin which is at the bottom

of the deepest part of your pool. If you can't do that then your water

is not clean even though it may be 'somewhat clean'.

I can fix your problem with the 'Desjoyeau Rescue Package' but you must

be prepared to invest in your pool to install better systems. If you

want to persevere with the existing systems then that's OK but your

problems will also remain.

If you want to explore the improvements then contact me by email with your address details and some pics of your pool.

Andrew

as you can see from my post, we have a very similar problem. no answers from the forum so we have just been to our nearest jean desjoyaux pool shop. they seemed sure that we needed a new filter bag and said that they only last three years or so. just about to try it. it might solve your problem too. what is the current situation chez vous?