Water line cleaner...

I find the cleaner they sell in my local shop a bit thin and wishy washy, and when I had run out of it one time, used the thick javel domestic stuff. It did a good job and the thickness made it easy to use but I am now worried that I may have done some damage. Does anyone else use it?

Do  not use straight Javel directly on your liners as it will remove the protective varnish and damage the PVC

I recommend a biodegradable cleaner call Aqua Clean., its good for the balck fungus and most of the stains,but it doesnt do suncream deposits.

Andrew

Be careful with aqua clean on older liners it takes the pattern off

if you read the small print it says to test in a small spot before using.

The rep gave me one to try and even after 17years selling and installing pools i did it myself and just had to change one of my liners.

Stop laughing Andrew!!!!!

Needles to say i am not going to stock it ,we use Acti ligne net which does the job.

chrish

Someone must have used lots on our liner cause there's no patern on it at all [8-)]

I use the one that I got from Andrew and it does a good job very easily, sorry but I can't bring the name to mind. Luckly we don't have the problem of suncreams cause we don't use them and so far family and friends don't either. They are, like us, under the impression that the sun on the body is healthy and produces vitamin D, not rickets like total sunscreens seem to?

Moderation is the word that comes to mind me thinks!![:D]