Declaration Preable for a swimming pool

Le_Jars

Can anyone tell me exactly what I have to fill out on the 'preable' forms? Most of it seems irrelevant to a piscine? It will be a 12 x 6m pool, 2m one end, 1.2m the other. It is in a large garden (next to a neighbour with a pool), not near any historic buildings etc etc. Can anyone explain exactly what SHOB and SHON are? I have the 'plan cadastral', the 'plan de situation', a drawing of where it will go, what model it is, the terrace type around it and even a 'photoshopped' artist impression of what it will look like. Is there anything else I will need?

Thanks in advance.

Le Jars

We filled ours in in June 2007 so I doubt it has changed at all since then so I guess you are talking about the Déclaration de travaux Exemptés de permis de contruire ou déclaration de cloture.

You don't need to fill in the  SHOB & SHON boxes(no 33). Leave it blank.

You put your name, tele no & address in the 1 Déclarant area on the form.

Line through 2. Terrain

Put your cadestral numbers into the 22. cadastrales box and your total surface area of your land in the Superfice box.

Put a cross in the Non box in 23. Situation juridique du terrain & line through Nom du lotissement

Line through 3.Project, thats both boxes.

In the next block put a cross in 322 and in 328 write something like PISCINE and 12metres  x 6metres  Dont touch the cadre réservé boxes as the Marie will fill that in, normally with a cross in the sans opposition, assuming they don't object.

As I have already said ignore the 33 Densité de la Construction boxes as you are not involved in buildings.

Reply to Le Jars

Sign & date 4. Engagement du Déclarant

Leave the final box area Demande D'Arretté empty.

Attach a copy of commune map,a plan of your land along with showing where the pool is going, a drawing of the pool  with its dimensions including its depth.

Take a copy of the lot for yourselves and thats it. Take it to your Marie and unless they have any queries you should get  your Marie stamped "certificate " back in a short while.

We filled our form in on 19.06.07 & got the ok back on 21.06.07!!!

Hope this helps

Steve

The form has changed a great deal and I think it changed last year so your references may not apply.  It is now a huge long form 6 or 7 pages long and my application for a simple shed got sent back to have further photos of the space it would fill from near from far away, it goes on and on....

Steve, thanks for your reply. I guessed what to put anyway, much like you suggested. The form is the Déclaration Préalable which is about 7 pages long, but much simpler than the previous Déclaration de Travaux I seem to remember. I did have to provide 7 copies of certain documents though (2 dossiers, a copy for each of them and 5 copies 'supplèmentaires'), so still plenty of work!

Thanks for your replies.