Moving to France with a Disability - Health cover?

gattim

Hi Sprogster,

Re: [quote user="Sprogster"]Looked at the profile for the OP and found out they have never visited the forum since their initial and only post! .[/quote]

Apologies if we are butting in but if not logging onto the Forum daily has offended anyone, our sincere apologies, it is not intentional. We are also newcomers to the Forum and have asked for and got very useful thoughts, guidance and advice. We do visit the Forum almost daily but we do not have auto-logon enabled. The topics are helpful, enlightening and interesting, there are still so many things we are learning about day to day living and the administrative requirements for a life in France and this Forum is a fantastic resource

Thanks,
Mrs B

Mrs B, if you do look in on most days, you will see that on some days there are next to no posts. In fact this board is often quiet to say the least. Sadly IF people don't post, forums die.

Everyone starts somewhere with a forum so post, you'll be helping keep this board going.

Also a 'resource'....... sort of, I never ever just take anything I glean on here as gospel, I always check with other sources too. These days it really could not be easier to check and just make sure. Remember none of us are experts and even the best can get it wrong, I know I have seen it done, and more than likely, I have too. So take this board as putting you on the right path, which it usually does, but please check up yourself.