Internet Connection

I've noticed that my French ISP (Tiscali) have a clear note on their site that if i use an RNIS line i cannot subscribe to the unlimited access package for 30 EUR a month but must instead subscribe to their RNIS package which is a lot more expensive. (70 eur a month if i remember right!!)  Its even a lot more expensive than Broadband. 

I cannot get Broadband in my area, and need to have a reliable connection. Does anyone know if all ISP's charge a premium to use an RNIS connection? Also, can they find out what my connection is if i didn't tell them? (!)  I only need to be online during work hours but cant keep getting cut off/slow connections which is what i have with the standard dial up.

Any suggestions welcome! 

Tiscali will allow RNIS on their 10€ forfait which gives you 5am to 5pm Mon thru Sat plus 15 hours a month. This might fit with your work commitments.

9online do not advertise it, but if you apply for their telephone service there is an offer of unlimited internet access for 19.95€ a month. Or at least it was as recently as June.

In both cases you can only connect at 64kbps, it is possible to connect at 128kbps with 9online however when I did they cancelled my account and I had to reapply.