Online access to France Telecom account?

[quote]Sorry Leslauries, I didn't got an 'espace client' when I go to your FT link? . The nearest thing is 'Espace Dédiés' and even with my wonderful (?) French that don't sound right. John.[/quote]

Sorry but you will find it on your other right - it is on the left hand side (doh) very close to the top - well down a bit then.

And yes,  I do  frequently get  lost without sat nav!

If you just want to pay your bill, then you don't need to register with FT. All you need is the bill you want to pay and your credit card.

Click on the link on the left hand side of the screen under Agence sur le net for Votre ligne and then when the next screen comes up select the option from the left hand menu for Reglez votre facture (sorry can't work out how to put in accents yet!). You'll then get a pop up screen (make sure you haven't got a pop up blocker switched on) where you enter the reference from the bill and the amount, you're then guided through to the payment screen.

I was impressed with the speed and ease of using this service and I have to say that when I used their contactez-nous section to ask them to send our bills to the UK instead of France, they were very quick to respond and it has worked too!

On another note.. EDF have the same set up but it you do need to register to get to their Espace Client. Howerver, it is much simpler to set up (FT send out papers in the post EDF is all on line) and again you can pay and view bills on line. We've also discovered that we can enter our meter readings in order to get correct bills and not estimated ones (very handy when we can't get over regularly enough - we just make sure we always read the meter before we leave and keep a note of when the next bill is due to be sent out).

Jo

"Click on the link on the left hand side of the screen under Agence sur le net for Votre ligne and then when the next screen comes up select the option from the left hand menu for Reglez votre facture (sorry can't work out how to put in accents yet!)."

Hi Joh,

The àccénts àré èàsy? All you need to do is press thè léft hànd upper çase key along with the left hand Alt kéy and you have an azerty kèyboard; good fun toooo! press them again and you return to the land of the sain (from the land of the Seine). My keyboard's dislucksick as it is so it goes hiware when I do it!

I still couldn't get registered on the FT sire. It askes for a total (I think) and we ain't bin here long enough, 5 weeks, to have had a bill yet.

John.