Unable to send E mail message

A friend of mine has just changed her E Mail address in the UK.  I have been happily E mailing on her old address, but now find that my e mail is coming back as undeliverable on the new one.  She is sending E mail to me which I am receiving but am unable to reply. It is not the address as another friend has E mailed her from France and got through.  Any ideas, otherwise it could be the end of a beautiful friendship

Poppyt

I have no end of difficulty with e-mails sent from Tiscali France addresses being bounced back, particularly from the USA, though it has happened occasionally with AOL, BT Internet, Pipex and other addresses in UK. A couple of US companies I deal with (who have their own servers and don't, as far as they know, use AOL or similar) are taking this very seriously as they think they could be losing valuable enquiries from France.

The hotmail type solution (webmail) works some of the time, but some mail-blocking systems seem to recognise the fact that I am connected via Tiscali and reject the messages whatever. I keep a Wanadoo pay-as-you-go connection for communicating with troublesome addresses, this invariably works in these cases though I find wanadoo e-mail terrible in most other respects.

Allegedly, at least according to AOL, Tiscali France addresses are responsible for large amounts of spam sent to the USA. I find it hard to believe how Tiscali servers could possibly handle any more spam than the amount that seems to come via AOL, MSN etc.

Hi Nick

Thanks for the prompt reply.  I am with wanadoo and was happily mailing my friend at AOL but she has changed to ntlworld.

The friend that E mailed her on my behalf is with Tiscali.fr and that was OK.  I will try a hotmail account.

Thanks for your help

Poppyt