C'est un peu bizarre!

I just cannot work this one out. We have been happily watching all the BBC channels plus others (in France) for a year with a Sky digibox, but because of Coronation Street my daughter just bought me a Sky viewing card, bless! Now we have the strange situation where we can now get ALL the ITV channels EXCEPT ITV1. We are in the Indre and have a normal French cheapo dish from Mr. Bricolage (60cms I think)  Any suggestions??

[quote]I do hope so! So you don't think it can be inadequate dish size?[/quote]

I wouldn't have thought so. BBC transmissions tend to be the first to go. You said that you get all the ITV channels. Does that include ITV2? I assume that C4 & C5 are OK.

Are the ID (0002) and the signal quality (>50%) OK?

Still sounds like an authorisation problem to me. However, it is worth resetting the box; Turn it off at the mains, wait 30 secs, turn it on again, wait 1 min, press "SKy".

I'm getting channel 4 and channel 5 and the ITV News channel. ITV! (103) is on the channel listings but won't materialise. ITV2 is not on the listings. The signal quality is good - about three quarters across. The seller has actually offered to give me a refund on the Sky card, which is good of him, but obviously I would rather have the channels if I can get them! I have checked and it is 0002 by the way. I am beginning to wonder if it could be the card that's at fault.? It's all a bit complicated for someone like me who can't even operate the video recorder properly