Digital Satellite Receivers - Free To Air UK channels

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a Digital Satellite Receiver to receive Free To Air UK channels (Astra 2 Sat) ?  We are currently subscribed to SKY but only really need the BBC / ITV channels, so I would still use our existing Dish which is already pointed at the Astra 2 Dish.

Thanks,

Kate

[quote user="Katieb"]

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a Digital Satellite Receiver to receive Free To Air UK channels (Astra 2 Sat) ?  We are currently subscribed to SKY but only really need the BBC / ITV channels, so I would still use our existing Dish which is already pointed at the Astra 2 Dish.

Thanks,

Kate

[/quote]

Kate, this seems to be a strange question unless I have missed the point. You state that you are currently subscribed to Sky and assuming you have had the contract over a year, so why would you not continue to use your Sky box and just cancel your subscription. The Sky digital box will continue to work and give you the free to air channels, whilst your Sky card will still also allow to watch channels 4&5 as this part of the card is not turned off when you cancel your subscription.

Baz