Telephone number for FREE?

I recently subscribed to Free's ADSL service online. It was confirmed by them that my France Telecom line is active as of 2 weeks ago.

However I still have not received the Freebox. I am running out of ideas how to contact them. I have tried their premium rate technical helpdesk number; after 4 minutes in a loop paying the premium call charges I was cut off. They also dont seem to have an email address for general queries.

Does anyone have a different number or email address?

• 3 weeks later...
I have just compleated my sign up and on a very small link at the bottom of the page there is a this

Contactez-nous par email

Avant de nous contacter, vérifiez qu'une réponse n'est pas répertoriée dans nos faqs. Si vous n'avez pas trouvé de réponse à votre question vous pourrez, à l'issue de votre recherche, envoyer un message à nos équipes.

Abuse : @Abuse Si vous êtes victime de spam depuis une connexion Free ou d'une utilisation abusive d'un compte d'un abonné Free (attention ce service n'est pas compétent pour des questions sur le fonctionnement de Free ou pour du spam provenant d'une adresse extérieure à Free)

Signaler un contenu illicite en application de la loi du 21 juin 2004 pour la confiance dans l'économie numérique

Protection de la dignité humaine

Régie publicitaire: @Regie.publicitaire

Contactez-nous par téléphone

Service Client situé exclusivement en France, notre centre d'appels est basé à Paris

Consultez la hotline par téléphone : 3244 ou le 08 92 13 51 51 (0,34 euros soit 2,21 F TTC /mn)

La Hotline est disponible du lundi au vendredi de 08h00 à 22h30, samedis, dimanches et jours fériés de 09h à 20h.

Facturation "Free Haut Débit" et "Forfait 50heures" : 3244 (0,34 euros soit 2,21 F TTC /mn)

Disponible - du lundi au vendredi de 08h00 à 22h00

Par fax: 0899 90 5000 : ( 1.35 euros TTC par appel + 0.34 par minute )

Contact courrier

FREE -réclamation - 75371 PARIS CEDEX 08

Service Client situé exclusivement en France, notre centre d'appels est basé à Paris"

Chrissie

• 1 month later...
It took about 6 weeks for the Freebox to arrive. So I called several times their premium rate customer support number. At the end this was wasted money because they did not know exactly when the box was due to arrive.

But at the moment I am very happy with the service, they also answer most of the support queries via their website. Fantastic are the free landline calls to the UK and other countries and the quality of the calls via the internet is surprisingly good.