We are signed up for Wanadoo 1Go Haut Debit ADSL for a monthly fee of €24.90 TTC. My understanding is that 1Go is the speed of access that my connection will permit.

I am sure I had read in the terms and conditions that there is also a ceiling of 5Go of download per month for all Haut Debit accounts. However when reading the Terms and Conditions today I cant find any reference to it.

Can anyone confirm if there is a ceiling of volumes that one is allowed to download per month.

When I subscribed (over a year ago now), there were two options at each speed; limited download and unlimited download.  I selected the unlimited version so have never has any issues.  Their web based account info pages used to show an indicator of how much you had “consumed” so far the current month (even though I had no limits).  Then the indicator went so I assume that all the limits went as well.  Nothing I’ve seen recently has suggested any limits but maybe they only send me things appropriate to my account (i.e. no limit).

If you are unsure, you could always call in to a FT shop when you next pass one (calling Wanadoo is a premium rate call, though their commercial number does tend to answer quite a bit quicker than their technical number).

Ian