Banque Postale website

Tell me it's just me, but nine times out of ten I access my account on this website I incur an error. Often it will say "vous etes deja connecte" right after I've logged in, as if I've already logged in. Then offers me no option to go to the account. I've just experienced this again andnow I get the message "Error 500: Impossible de vérifier la sécurité". If I do get as far as the account, it'll often crash when I move from one area to another. Now and then it works smoothly but so rarely that I'm  now considering changing banks, as I'm often abroad and need solid online banking access. I should add that the other banks have little or no problem accessing. I thought the SNCF site couldn't be beaten but La Poste have exceeded even their sorry design.

I never had a problem with the La Poste site until they added the current level of security (clicking the numbers to make your access code). Now I find it slow and unresponsive, but I don't ever actually get thrown off. I would advise you locate and delete the relevent cookies in you IE/temp files and then try again. there could be leftover stuff which cusing a conflict.

good luck

p