Teleconnect and new offers......

For those of us who subscribe to Teleconnect, I have paid my October bill today!!![:(] They are hoping to catch up on the backlog over the next 4 months (for me anyway). They also mentioned that they are about to introduce a 'complete' package to include their phone line, thus doing away for your need to have a FT bill at all. Not sure about that myself but it would be interesting to see how much they would charge for this new service.

cartref

[quote user="cartref"]

For those of us who subscribe to Teleconnect, I have paid my October bill today!!![:(] They are hoping to catch up on the backlog over the next 4 months (for me anyway). They also mentioned that they are about to introduce a 'complete' package to include their phone line, thus doing away for your need to have a FT bill at all. Not sure about that myself but it would be interesting to see how much they would charge for this new service.

cartref

[/quote]

Hi cartref, we received our October bill last Saturday (to be taken from bank via direct debit), was wondering if they explained to you why the backlog had occurred (hav'nt been able to get through and as per usual when I do and leave my number....still no joy).     I think they are trying to compete with Tele2, their full package is 34.90€ per month according to a friend, including line rental, but I think its a gamble getting rid of the F.T. line.   With the problems we've experienced over this last year with Teleconnect we were so pleased we had F.T. to fall back on.

According to the letter received today, the reason they are behind with payments is they have a new billing system. I seem to have heard this one before. I haven't yet paid B.Gas from November 2006 because of 'a new billing system'!!!  And like you I do not intend to let go of my FT line, and as it only costs 16€ a month its definitely worth keeping!

cartref