Home Swaps

Rainbow

• 2 weeks later...
In regard to home swaps, you may interested in Maisons Cordiales - The French Home Owners Association. We are a non-profit, self help group of property owners in France and one of the aims of the association is to promote the exchange of houses. We have members all over the UK with properties all over France. If you would like to find out more, please contact me on [email protected] with a postal address and I will send you a copy of our last newsletter and further details about the assocation. Membership is only 10 per year.
Amicalement,
John New - Hon. Secretary
Maisons Cordiales

In regard to home swaps, you may interested in Maisons Cordiales - The French Home Owners Association. We are a non-profit, self help group of property owners in France and one of the aims of the association is to promote the exchange of houses. We have members all over the UK with properties all over France. If you would like to find out more, please contact me on [email protected] with a postal address and I will send you a copy of our last newsletter and further details about the assocation. Membership is only 10 per year.
Amicalement,
John New - Hon. Secretary
Maisons Cordiales