Desperate plea for Joy

Hi Everyone

Sorry for not having responded to your kind messages but i've been a little unwell [+o(] However, i'm feeling much better now and am almost back on form. I'm still not eating chocolate though so there's still a bit of recovering to do ha ha.

Anyway, id like to respond to your message Frenchie. I would love keep Joy but we financially can't afford it. The whole idea of fostering is to find loving homes for these unfortunate dogs and that is my mission with Joy. If we kept every dog that passed through our doors we'd be in a very sticky situation right now. I don't want Joy to go but we just can't keep him. We pay for his food and his tennis balls (he's becoming slightly obsessed with them) but his vets bills are paid for by EDL. When I think about re-homing Joy it doesn't thrill me I can tell you, but I have to keep things in perspective. My heart says one thing and my head another. However, Joy will not go to any home. It has to be right for him and i need to know that I can see him if I want and that his forever family will keep me updated on his progress. Also, I can rest easy knowing that I am doing everything I can for Joy whether it be physically, emotionally or psychologically. Joy has come such a long way that he really is like a different dog so because of that, i've started a new thread for Joy in the hope of getting new interest. Let me know what you all think [:D]