Could You Offer A Loving Home to Velour?

Hi Everyone,

I just wondered if anybody may be able to offer a loving home to Velour, she is a beautiful, lively black kitten of about 3 months old.

Velour is a stray kitten who desperately needs a loving home. At the moment she is being looked after by a family but they are unable to keep her as they travel a great deal and could not commit to her. The family contacted me so I am searching for a loving home for her.  

She has come to love lots of cuddles and would make an ideal companion and best friend.  

If you are able to help and would like some more information/pictures, please do not hesitate to contact me.

All aftercare is provided by the charity.

[IMG]http://i871.photobucket.com/albums/ab277/bottlenosedolphin/Velour.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks

Kind regards

Victoria James

The Animal Welfare Association (AWA)

Post edited by the moderators.

Hi Louis

Thank you for your reply to my posting, Velour is located near Pezenas and I would arrange as I do with all the pets I re-home, to collect her and take her to her new home.

Where are you located?

Do you think you may be interested? Perhaps if you were interested we could have a chat on the phone and move forward from there.

Do you have a contact telephone number you could give me?

Thanks,

Kind regards

Victoria

Hi Everyone

The family have just informed me they have found a new home for Velour which is great news!

Thank you Louis for your enquiry.

If anybody is interested in providing a home for a pet in desperate need, please do not hesitate to contact me, I am always looking for loving new homes.

Kind regards

Victoria