Here are the Labradoodles

Continuation of their original thread http://www.completefrance.com/cs/forums/2372855/ShowPost.aspx

Brothers Oscar and Sony

Oscar, the curly coated, and Sony, the flatter coated, Labradoodles lost their mistress and spent months in the flat on their own as the family could not take them in and were desperate to find a solution.

Finally a last minute rescue was organised before a drastic decision was taken and they were saved thanks to a very kind lady who now has them in foster care.

They are seven years old, have always been together, are clean and well behaved, used to walking on a lead as they have always lived in a flat, but are now very happy to have the freedom of a garden!

It would be wonderful if someone could offer a home to these two lovely orphans so they could stay together. 

But if anyone would like to offer a home to just one of them, please let me know.

I have a black labradoodle (rescued via this Forum).  As a new breed (a crossbreed between a Labrador retriever and a poodle), they are lovely dogs.  They are just like Labradors - obedient and loyal - with the added intelligence of poodles.  Highly recommended.

Here are photos of my labradoodle, Henry. 

http://www.completefrance.com/cs/forums/1630509/ShowPost.aspx

I have adopted seven dogs in my lifetime and he is quite the kindest and gentlest of all of them.

• 2 months later...

We've come a long way since the last post on these two.  They changed carers, Sony went to Sandra, the Deux-Sèvres rescuer friend (whose sister brought them over here from Lyon) and Oscar came to us.  They were both neutered and vaccinated. 

Another rescuer who was trying to help find homes for them asked friends of hers if they would like Sony.  They are in the Haute Savoie!  Yes, they would like to give Sony a home.  Sandra drove him all the way to Le Mans where someone else was travelling across by train.  So Sony went back to the other side of France where he is now very happy in the mountains with wonderful scenery.

A retired English couple in Charente enquired if we had the perfect dog for them, quiet, well behaved, able to share everything with them, caravanning, walking, restaurants, etc. without causing any trouble.  They opened their arms to Oscar yesterday.   [:)]

I can't believe how lucky we have been to find such loving homes for these two very affectionate and (as you say Cathy) intelligent dogs.  Once again our paths crossed with some very caring people.

I know someone who will be happy to see this.  Thank you again Merlin for your help and concern for them.