URGENT New Home Needed for Cross Poodle or will be put down

Petrina

We have to return to England due to ill health in the family and Urgently require a new home for Pippin our 6 year old cross poodle.  He is in Mussidan (Dordogne) area and has all his paper work. He is extremely loving, friendly and very good with children.  He loves playing ball in the garden, going for walks and having his belly tickled.  We are extremelly upset to give him up and do not want him put down so please please help us to rehome him before we have to go back on the 14th February 2005.

[quote]We have to return to England due to ill health in the family and Urgently require a new home for Pippin our 6 year old cross poodle. He is in Mussidan (Dordogne) area and has all his paper work. He i...[/quote]

I'm sorry if this appears insensitive but why can't you take him with you if you if he has all his paperwork?  If things then don't work out in the UK at least you would be able to get him rehomed via one of the reputable agencies in the UK where you will probably understand better what the procedures are.  In any event, I'm sure there are refuges in your area in the Dordogne who could try to find him a new home rather than have him put to sleep.

Can you tell me what pippin is crossed with? is he a big dog or little please tell me the height my mum has just lost her dog  a very small crossed poodle and wants to know about pippin for gods sake dont get him put down if he has the paperwork if you carnt find agood home take him back why should he die ?what colour is he and does he fight with other dogs?

liz

hello there, if you are unable to keep pippin and cannot find him a  good home you could phone the phoenix refuge im sure its near you in the Dordogne

www.phoenix-refuge.com

they will keep him and rehome him and not put him down, also an advert in

www.totalfrance.com  as they are always asking about finding dogs homes under the pet forum

my mam thinks pippin is big but Im still talking to her as i cannot bear the thought of such a lovely dog being put down he doesn't deserve to die! please keep us updated

thankyou and good luck

Liz