Goat or donkey wanted

Ianhaycox

That is so lovely to here your goat won't be lonely anymore!

I had a goat when I was a lad, his name was Richard. We had many happy hours romping away in the field together, like 2 kids we were.

Richard used to follow me to school and all the younger kids would just pick on him and bully him just for being different. They used to call him "Doctor pooh little" and  "long face" they would ask him "where is your boyfriend". They even started to bully me and called me "goat lover" and "hoofer" In the end it was felt best that Richard stayed at home during school, but he was so lonely for me and his little face would light up when he heard me coming in the gate and would run over to me and all excited and emotional. He died at age only 18 months after being run over by the bread van. I learned a valuable lesson from this, Look after your goat, You never know where the next one will come from, as has been your experience.

Chuck 

We too would like to acquire a couple of goats. Has anyone got any suggestions where we might actually go to acquire them as I'm at abit of a loss! We too are in 22 between Morlaix and Lannion.

Thanks for any suggestions that might be forth coming.

Ruth