Very loving home desperately needed for two cats in 56

james Mallett

Dear all,

I am in desperate need to find a loving home for two beautiful cats in 56.  My dilemma is, I am retutning to the UK in less than six weeks which isn't enought time to sort out quarantine, rabies, blood tests etc and I am moving into rented accommodation which will not accept pets.

Oscar is a 7 year huge black and white neutered male.  Recently de-flead and de-wormed and has been microchipped.  Very laid back personality, looks a little bit like a cow but lovely personality.

Billie, his adopted sister is also 7 years old is a  tabby neutered female.  Also recently de-flead, de-wormed and has been microchipped.  The most beautiful little girl cat you could ever hope to see.  Incredibly affectionate, very tolerant with children and a joy to own.

Both cats were rescue cats when we got them 6 years ago and have grown into the most beautiful cats. 

I am in 56 in Brittany but am prepared to travel a fair distance to find the right home for them.  They deserve that.  I have all the relevant paperwork on vaccinations that they had in England and will supply two free pet carriers and a months supply of food.

Thank you for reading this posting.

• 2 weeks later...