Marmalade kitten free to good home (16)

Mhj

Hi, we have had a number of cats living in our garden and have been (reasonably) successful in getting them all sterilised and or finding them new homes. Stuck at the moment with one little kitten, just over 6 months old.  She has just been to the vet and has been sterilised and tattooed, she lives in the garden and outbuildings but would love to live in the house and when she does get in she is fascinated by the washing machine and will also sit in the dishwasher licking the dirty plates!  Would anyone like to offer her a home?  We live 10 miles south of Angouleme.

Margaret

[quote]Now, that looks more like a female! I have let them know, but I thought by Marmalade, you meant ginger, which is what they would like.[/quote]

Sorry - I can see the name is misleading!   It was the first name that occurred to us when we first saw the ginger. 

It's a considerable advance on our first efforts at cat naming. When we arrived there were three cats in our garden and we named them Baby, Middling and Biggest!  Biggest is now a very lovely chat domestique, baby is still timid and lives in the garden and unfortunately Middling got run over.  The other kittens that have come and gone over the years have been a little bit more imaginatively named.

Margaret