URGENT HELP WITH CATS

Freyjabear

HELP ! I am going back to the UK after the breakdown of my 18 year relationship and I have 4 cats. I want to take them with me, but don’t relish the thought of them spending 6 months in quarantine.

I am looking for some one to have them for a period of time from December. It wouldn’t have to be until June, as I would plan to put them in quarantine in February, March or April.

They are micro chipped and I have just had their rabies jabs done. They are all house trained, all hunters and will eat anything. They like children and have never scratched. In fact they are vice free apart from occasionally jumping on the table. They eat biscuits and the odd tin of food and are very affectionate.

They are Deja, as little tabby aged 2 ½ who likes to be outside, but is very cuddly when she is in, Ziggy a little grey who looks like Audrey Hepburn and has a broken z shaped tail that she was born with. She is very affectionate and will cuddle for France. She is also the ‘mummy’ who worries and sometimes looses her fur! She’s Deja’s sister. Bear is a big, beautiful, black boy, who nips your toes playfully and adores being stroked, He was a year in June and his best friend is Mouf, so called as this is the noise she makes when she ‘kneads’! She’s just over a year and is a big fluffy black girl, who is just the cutest thing, if a bit spoiled.

They are all castrated and are in very good health. They will give you hours of pleasure and demand very little. I would pay for food etc and vets bills and would be able to pay you a small wage when I find work in the UK. They don’t have much road sense and aren’t used to dogs, but I dare say they would get along once settled. Deja is the only one that spends time away from home occasionally.

When we got them I never thought that we would split up! I do want to keep them, but I want what is best for them too.

Also, if anyone has any spare boxes or wants to buy some English books (very cheaply) or some furniture, please don’t hesitate to contact me. I’m in Le Busseau, between l’Absie and Niort