Looking for a companion for my horse

Alfie

I am a new member on the forum so I'm sorry if I've put this question in the wrong place....

I have a 24 year old TB mare in need of a friend.  Her companion died a couple of years ago and she is very lonely.  I would be interested in getting a pony or horse to live with her but as money is tight I'd quite like to give a home to an unwanted or rescued animal...  They need to be hardy, capable of living outside with only a field shelter as home!

I live in Manche between Granville and Coutances so would be interested to hear from "local" people.

I have a two year old which  I would like to find a home for as a companion. If someone decided to break him he maybe suitable for hacking and light work but he is very narrow behind and upright in his pasterns. We showjump and unfortunately he will not be suitable for jumping. At the moment he is just out in the field and like your mare will live out all winter quite happily. If you are interested let me know. We are in the Dordogne but could bring him to you.