What dog foods are Available in france?

Onion van man

Hi, I am going to be coming to france for a long holiday soon and was wondering what dog foods are available there. I currently feed my dog on Forthglade Free flow type food and biscuits.

Is there anything similar in the way of frozen tripe or frozen meats? He does not like tinned foods.

Many thanks.

[quote user="Onion van man"]Hi, I am going to be coming to france for a long holiday soon and was wondering what dog foods are available there. I currently feed my dog on Forthglade Free flow type food and biscuits.
Is there anything similar in the way of frozen tripe or frozen meats? He does not like tinned foods.

Many thanks.
[/quote]

Certainly you can get mixer biscuits but I can't help you with brands as we don't feed them but definately Pedigree.  We do feed raw meat and you can found yesterday's human grade meat (added the 'grade' just in case someone gets the impression I'm feeding humans to my dogs ;) ) packaged up for dogs next to the human grade meat in most supermarkets.  When we're in France I think our dogs eat better than we do, packaged in the 'meat for dogs' we've found steak, veal, pork, chicken and sorts of other yummy things.  You can also buy offal, heart and pig's trotters in the same meat department.