Our first six months in France - Our website has been updated!

F24,

Our website has always been those colours - since day one !

Its tricky - the templates i use are in a limited range of colours - and the other colour combo's mean that you cant read the text...

Sorry it made you reach for the Panadol !! - at least you won't forget your visit to our site in a while.. what with the detached retinas...

I will have a look at the other templates and see if it can be approved... we have limited time to work on the site, and we are no web-designers, so thats why we have to use a template system, rather than something like frontpage. Will see what we can do - thanks for input !

3141castro

Thanks Dick!

Tarzan was christened by the previous owner, actually, the previous, previous owner.. I really can't see why she would call him Tarzan, but we can't really go changing it now. The other cat we have... well, sort of, he is a true outdoor cat, and we only see him once in a while - HE is called MIMI.... !  What is that all about? He's a big ginger Tom with a girls name.... At least has understanding "gender-issue aware" owners now though...

BTW Dick - did you change your ava-piccie thing? weren't you the Niven-esque character.. or is that on another forum? We prefer this one.... very 70's bear daddy... did you do some modelling in Kay's catalogue around 1975? I could have sworn I saw you standing on a stile in orange and purple paisley Y-fronts... scanning the horizon with your hand on your hip...

Oh, got a bit carried away there !! Blimey Charlie....

That's me, Kay's catalogues (dunno about a daddy bear, though)...

We had a female cat called Henry (our 8th cat) but generally we named our toms after communist dictators, apart from Trotsky, who was female... Castro and Tito were my favourites, but Castro killed himself and Tito, after killing everything in sight, picked on a moving train (we think - nothing else would have hurt him). See Greebo for a flavour of him.

http://www.greebo.com/