Home urgently needed for very pretty kitten

Bastet

A french neighbour has a kitten desperately needing a home. It did have one lined up but the people were given another one so don't want this little thing now. 

The owner doesn't buy kitten food or even wet food, so this kitten & its sibling have been weaned on adult size croquettes; not the easiest for little tummies to digest. Although they're only 6 weeks old, the owner can't wait to get rid of them and we think in any case theyd be better off in responsible caring homes.  The owner already killed 4 kittens in the litter when they were new born and I don't think would hesitate to chuck this one over the wall into the river if she thinks she's going to be stuck with it.

Friends of mine are picking one up tomorrow which leaves one. I can confirm the gender and post some photos tomorrow. They are so pretty, a very pale gold, and very friendly. 

We're near St Maixent L'Ecole, Melle, Lezay, Pamproux  79.

Thanks. I know how to post a photo and intend to, as I said.  I just won't be able to take one until this afternoon.

Update: Camera batteries died at crucial moment but we think we've browbeaten someone into having kitten.