New home wanted for Sid Vicious

flyingicarus

I'm Sid Vicious and I think I'm about 5 or 6 years old - stripey, neutered male tabby cat.  I arrived at my adopted house about 18 months ago but they already had two effeminate little chaps (Bertie and Jeeves - hah!) who I love beating up.  The people here took me to the vet and I'm not sure what happened but my voice is a lot higher now.  Apparently it was to try and make me more sociable with these guys but I still trap them and give them a good going over.  Everyone's getting a bit stressed by my behaviour.  However, now I've got used to a warm home, helped by using the cat flap I just love people.  A warm lap, food as when I can help myself are all great and I reward the humans by purring really loudly.   They've given me a great 18 months trying to make me love these other guys but unfortunately I can't chase them off so I think it's time for me to move on.  Incidentally I'm a great hunter still despite being fed and watered well but who can resist a big fat mouse?  Anyone interested I'll send you my best profile shots.  Btw - I live near Figeac in the Lot.  PS - never lived with a dog thing but I reckon I could eat a whole one...

• 2 weeks later...