Can someone help with the terms

P

We are actively investigating relocating to France and the property market.

From one agents website I printed out details of properties and thee was:

Montant TF + TH: 225 euros et 225 euros

I believe these are the property taxes - are there any others and do they seem very low.

At the end there is:

Prix n.v. demande: 190,560 euro

Prix n.v. conseille: 150,000 euro

Prix FAI: 205,805 euro

What are the various 'prices' above'.

Any help gratefully received

Montant TF + TH is indeed the amount of taxe fonciere and taxe d'habitation. The figures are low, but some areas are much cheaper than others. There may be additional charges but this varies too according to commune or district. Many, for instance, make a small charge for collecting rubbish.

Prix n.v. is price 'nett vendeur' - i.e. the amount that the seller receives from the sale. The buyer has to add agency fees (which is where prix FAI - frais agences inclus comes into it) plus notaire fees and taxes.

It is very unusual for an agency to quote both nett vendeur and FAI prices, even more so to quote two nett vendeur prices, in this case an 'asking price' and an 'advisory price'. It looks, though somebody closer to the profession than I am should be able to advise further, as if the agency feels the price demanded by the seller is too high, and is advising what a suitable offer might be. Of course, it's often the case that sellers ask too high a figure, but it seems rather odd that an agent should actively encourage lower offers on something as public as a website.

The 'prix FAI' looks as if it is based on the higher asking price, presumably if the lower offer was accepted you could expect the 'prix FAI' to be reduced accordingly