French lessons in UK then Toulouse?

Berlioz

I will also post this in Education. Having read some postings here I am hoping that someone is either is a FFL teacher looking for some work  here in UK now or will know of one in the Toulouse area for next year.

We are moving to Toulouse next summer.  We were told by our proposed College that our 11yo would need to do 2 months of intensive FFL French with Alliance Francaise in addition to having private lessons in the Uk (we live near Cambridge). In preparation to joining 6ieme in Sept 06. Also that we would need to arrange after school lessons and help with other subjects taught in French so that she does not fall behind. Although my partner speaks fluent French he will be working in the UK a lot.

We visited AF last week hoping to get more info on levels of classes for 11yo (2nd year of french), 16yo (GCSE A*)   and me ??yo .  After having got prices (ouch!) by e-mail from them last month.

They said they don't have any childrens classes for under 17s, but could offer individual tuition!!! They didn't know why we had been given the wrong information. The person who sent the e-mail was not in the office that day.

So what are my options?  Are there any language schools that do take children? I think we would all benefit from the social interaction of a small class.  Or are private lessons at home for some or all of us our only option?

We have had  very good Maths and English teachers from a UK internet agency in the past but they have no FFL teacher in our area available at the moment.