Earning Money?

stoddy

Hi there, My husband and I have moved to the Limoges are of France, and are hoping to make a little money just to get by. We've had a few ideas but aren't sure exactly how to go about them. For example we have a large industrial Bouncy castle which we would be able to hire out, but what would we require to do this legally? Any advise on this is welcome.

[quote user="stoddy"]Hi there, My husband and I have moved to the Limoges are of France, and are hoping to make a little money just to get by. We've had a few ideas but aren't sure exactly how to go about them. For example we have a large industrial Bouncy castle which we would be able to hire out, but what would we require to do this legally? Any advise on this is welcome.[/quote]

Welcome along, but please do a search (the search function works just fine now), or at least read back in this section.

[quote user="nicktrollope"]

[quote user="stoddy"]Hi there, My husband and I have moved to the Limoges are of France, and are hoping to make a little money just to get by. We've had a few ideas but aren't sure exactly how to go about them. For example we have a large industrial Bouncy castle which we would be able to hire out, but what would we require to do this legally? Any advise on this is welcome.[/quote]

Welcome along, but please do a search (the search function works just fine now), or at least read back in this section.

[/quote]

Nick, are you saying there's been a bouncy castle enquiry previously?  The comprehensiveness of this forum constantly amazes me, it really does. [:)]