Steel Framed Building suppliers

Mlonghurst

Does anyone know of any companies (tel No's or web site) who provide/sell steel frame buildings (approx 150-200ft x 45ft) in france?  Also any idea if they errect?

Looking at a lovely place but no outbuildings for the animals (if it did it would probably have sold long ago for a lot more than we can pick it up for).

Regards,

Mike L

You don't say where you are.

Our local town - Uzerche in Correze - has a firm who work with big bits of steel.  They will knock most things up and I have discussed supplying steel for variious projects.  They certainly do not run to a website, but I am sure that if you give them plans they can knock up what you want.

In the UK, I have a pal who works for a steel fabricating firm and they too don't market themselves as most of their work comes straight from architects.  If you want a firm who will design andbuild you a building then it is probably a much more expensive way of doing it, but if that is the way you want to go, your best bet is to talk to local farmers as I would be very surprised if they do not know firms that will design and build buildings.

Hope this helps

Stephen (19)

[quote]Does anyone know of any companies (tel No's or web site) who provide/sell steel frame buildings (approx 150-200ft x 45ft) in france? Also any idea if they errect? Looking at a lovely place but no ou...[/quote]

hello.

i have seen the type of structure you require in a store cum d.i.y place,called "Michigan" my french neighbour recently brough one,available in different sizes and prices,fully galvanised,you will need two people to erect the framework as it bolts together with the upright pillars embedded in concrete.