Random Question about roof construction

BIG MAC

I am toying with the idea of completely removing the roof from my hangar and replacing it with what I can only describe as a cruciform construction ie where it currently has two gables introducing another two in the pitches to create four gables two of which will ajoin other buildings two of which will be glazed inside the barn I want to create a mezzanine with the glazed gables forming floor to ceiling picture windows.

Has anyone on here attempted this kind of thing and do they have a CAD detail that I could adapt? happy to pay costs if reasonable....saves me re-inventing the wheel.

Maybe an idea to have a library of standard details on here that we could share I would be happy enough to shove my drawings on once I have them for the benefit of those who wanted to cut'n'shut them.

Maybe an Admin could tell me if this could cause problems?

Hi Ya

following some work on my roof I googled for roof trusses and found an american site that showed all the frame sizes and designs try as I can I cant find the paperwork I printed off with the details, worth a try yourself. meantime I'll carry on lookin.

Good luck

Dave