Jump to content
Complete France Forum



Recommended Posts

I have been told that I will pay 16% CGT on the sale of my French property so long as I can prove that my husband and I are tax payers here in the U.K.

The case is that we are non tax payers as my husband is registered disabled and I am his carer.What written proof would we have to give of our status and does the disability issue have a bearing on the rate of CGT payable.Although my husband was already incapacitated when we bought the house we have made the journey out there so few times as the duration became to much for him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...