Jump to content
Complete France Forum



Recommended Posts

We have been told that we can tell the our maire that we have a gite business starting and we can just pay tax as we earn and also still get our health entitlement,at present we are paying the rsi a huge amount of social charges and it is not worth working.we have a pension income from england if this makes a differance.
Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...