Complete France Forum

Society for the Protection of JB

menthe

JB?  Joe Biden, of course!

Now I have been studiously avoiding discussions, debates, and related topics about "the elections", in France, in the UK, in the States and elsewhere in the world.  However with ubiquitous coverage across all media, it's next to impossible to miss all of it.

Saw clips of Biden and the poor old s** comes across as totally vacant with an expression exactly like that of a neighbour who had some sort of "crise", has been carted off to some special résidence and has not been heard off since.

I think it's cruel, inhumane, to expose someone like that in public to the world.  We are not, after all, living in times where the disabled, handicapped and abnormal are put on show in fairs to be mocked and made fun of.

It's just horrible ..... what on earth are his people thinking of?  The man deserves respect and to preserve some dignity.

• Like 1

I haven't seen the clips of the U.S. Debate.  I saw a couple of headlines, but have been out all day.  We knew Biden would almost certainly not be able to pull this off.

OH and I wondered what kind of wife would stand for her husband being put in such a terrible situation.  Especially since he has already had to endure extreme criticisms regarding his 'state of mind/body.'   I suppose she could not stop him, but I would raise one hell of a ruckus.  But then, I would very strongly insist he not run again.

As for his camp, they've lost the plot and are probably going to lose the election due to their own stupidity.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Lori said:

I haven't seen the clips of the U.S. Debate.  I saw a couple of headlines, but have been out all day.  We knew Biden would almost certainly not be able to pull this off.

OH and I wondered what kind of wife would stand for her husband being put in such a terrible situation.  Especially since he has already had to endure extreme criticisms regarding his 'state of mind/body.'   I suppose she could not stop him, but I would raise one hell of a ruckus.  But then, I would very strongly insist he not run again.

As for his camp, they've lost the plot and are probably going to lose the election due to their own stupidity.

I agree. 

Apparently, after family discussions, they want JB to continue!!!

Beggars belief, but there you see the greed and selfishness of this family.

His financial backers have now threatened to pull the plug on his campaign.

Imagine a world with a stronger and more deluded Trump, a pumped up Bardella in France, a Meloni getting bolder in Italy......all our dreams (read nightmares) coming true all at once?