Complete France Forum

The right to 1/12 of an orgasm?

Chancer

I have just read an interesting property advert:

1/12éme de parts sociales donnant droit à la jouissance d'un mobile home/ 2ch, une SDB avec douche et WC, poss couchage 6 personnes.

The mind boggles, sleeping with 5 other people and sharing half an orgasm between all of you perhaps? [6]

Seriously is this the sale of one share of an existing timeshare type arrangement? If so the price being asked seems crazy - €52,862, it is on sale by a notaire in a notaires magazine.

Its a picturesque village overlooking the Somme marais but only a couple of years ago I turned down a large riverside plot with two bungalows, all services no seasonal occupancy restrictions on sale at a slightly lower price as too expensive.

€50k for a one twelth (is that spelt right?) share of a caravan seems unlikely even on the côte d'azur.

What am I missing other than a business and pleasure [6] opportunity?

Not having seen the whole ad it's difficult to say, but it sounds as if there is the use ('jouissance', enjoyment if you like !) of the mobile home.

It doesn't say it is only for 1/12éme of the time, only that 1/12éme of the shares in whatever business or organisation owns it gives you the use of it..

I Think [8-)]

The only other words in the ad Norm were "Chalet en bois. Ter. (terrain I guess)

The plot that I was considering was eventually bought, a general site clearance/debarassement was done and one of the derelict bungalows was demolished and replaced with a mobile home, the remaining building could by a stretch of the imagination be called a chalet so I think that it may be the same site.

I will pass by soon to see.

If it does turn out to be one and the same, - asking €52k for a one twelth share of what can best be described  p1key camp in the Somme, for perhaps the month of January, quand même!

I dread to think how much he is selling his car for [;-)]

There was me thinking "F, what effing F" and then it dawned on me -  twelfth

Thank you very much Bubbles, I am seriously losing my command of the English language and spelling, this forum is the only opportunity that I have to write and communicate in general in English.

Use it or lose it!

AAAGHH!!!!!!!! Now "seriously" doesnt look right either, I am losing the confidence that I once had in my spelling not to mention the typos that I no longer can see with my remaining monocular vision.

Archived