Complete France Forum

Rugby World Cup but NO Ntamack?

menthe

On 15/08/2023 at 20:35, menthe said:

Wales rugby is in a shambles at the moment.  So, it's les bleus for me and even for OH😄

A bigger shambles yet to come after the appointment of the new CEO, Abi Tierney, former Directer general of the passport office and UK visas and immigration (according to the news report). Just to tick a box or two, you couldn't make it up. I can only guess what the former Pontypool front row would would have said! Just hope that Warren gets on with the job and the players respond in the time honoured way - "when the going gets tough the tough get going". I don't agree that support for Wales or any other team should change with the wind  of "shambles"- as a Welshman (or should it be person!) born in the shadow of the Arms Park I will support Wales whatever; if Wales fall by the wayside, then yes, I shall be for La france, but it's a second choice. 

Bravo, spoken like a true cymro😄  But I am not true Welsh, only an honorary one!

Can't compete with Cardiff Arms Park but I lived within a couple of minutes' walking distance to the rugby ground in Port Talbot.  Does that count for a little?

The utter shameful shambles is that of Owen Farrell and his red card or no-red card.  I hope he has the decency to rule himself out for at least 6 games.