Complete France Forum

Weather in 31

We are in 65, but only just over the 'border' from 31.  It's been very cold and snowed on and off most of Friday.  Yesterday was cold and grey, today is glorious sunshine, but cold.  Forecast is for wetter, but warmer, weather over the next few days.

CBC

• 1 month later...
Hi Paul

Nothing to do with the weather but browsing the site came across 'Bologne sur gesse' hubby and I are looking to move to that area as soon as we have sold our uk home, how do you find it, we spent 2 years looking round and loved the area, we would welcome any comment. Pauline

• 1 month later...

[quote user="Pauline"]Hi Paul Nothing to do with the weather but browsing the site came across 'Bologne sur gesse' hubby and I are looking to move to that area as soon as we have sold our uk home, how do you find it, we spent 2 years looking round and loved the area, we would welcome any comment. Pauline[/quote]

Pauline

Only just spotted your post - have sent a PM.

So what is the weather like now?

We were over in January and delayed by two days returning because of the snow (driving that time). Flying over next Wednesday evening and a hire car - wondering how we will get on this time.

Paul

We aren't very far from you, as you know. Monday it snowed nearly all day, and since then the temperature hasn't gone up much above freezing. But it's sunny today ; and most of the snow has melted. Very cold at night . Someone told me that this is the end of the cold weather, and from now on it will warm up [:)]

Hoping they are right - so it should be ok next week for you.

We aren't very far from you, as you know. Monday it snowed nearly all day, and since then the temperature hasn't gone up much above freezing. But it's sunny today ; and most of the snow has melted. Very cold at night . Someone told me that this is the end of the cold weather, and from now on it will warm up [:)]

Hoping they are right - so it should be ok next week for you.