Complete France Forum

Naughty Girls Stories!

Just Katie

On my first holiday without my parents 3 friends and I went to the Isle of Wight - summer of '76.  We were staying in a "family B&B" and got the riot act read to us by the landlord on arrival - he threatened to phone our parents if there were any problems with us because it was against his better judgement to accept a booking from 4 17 year old girls. 

First day on the beach we picked up these gorgeous blokes - right East Enders so full of all the chat and charm.  Unfortunately we didn't dare bring them back to the B&B or stay out too late in case we incurred the rath of Mr Grumpy.  It wasn't til Thursday that it dawned on us that he didn't have our parents phone numbers and who was paying who anyway!!  So Thursday night we got back to our  B&B at about 3am - a bit worse for wear and woke the whole household up with all our stumbling and shushhhhing.  The landord told us off like naughty schoolgirls the next morning at breakfast in front of all the other guest and said that he had a good mind to throw us out but would give us one last chance.

Anyway, Friday night being the last night we went to a pub with live music "Black Lace" was that their name?  God we really knew how to have a good time!!!  So the East End boys turned up again - one up on you I'm afraid Tresco and asked what we were drinking.  At the time we drank cider and blackcurrant (luuuvly [+o(]) and when they turned up with 4 pints we didn't have the nerve to say we only drank halves.  So several drinks later, they blew themselves out really cos we were so p***** there was no chance of any hanky panky, we just stumbled back to the B&B again but this time we had a group throwing up session.  Anyone with a delicate constitution look away now......

Regurgitated cider and black all over pale lemon curtains and white walls is not a pretty sight [+o(][+o(][+o(]  I've never checked out of anywhere so fast, praying that Mr Grumpy didn't inspect our room before we left.

Now I can look back and say to the likes of Miki, Cerise et al - I'm so sorry and ashamed but at the time we thought old misery guts had got his payback for curbing our intended wild holiday.

On holiday in Spain , having had a drop too much of the falling down water, I couldn't get to the loo in time to be sick and ended up hurling into the shower [+o(].  

Only problem was the bits were too big to wash away (hope you're getting a good mental picture of this [;-)] )  so in my drunken stupor I forced them down the plughole with my sister's toothbrush.

Unfortunately, I didn't wake up in time the next morning to tell her [Www]

Many years ago, I took a year out, and backpacked around the world with my best friend.

We were very naughty girls during those 12 months, between us we got a tattoo each (and to this day our mothers have no idea) had 5 marriage proposals, and accidentally punctured a water supply whilst errecting our tent.

One of us was caught sneaking a lad into our hotel in Indonesia, and told the manager to "just put him on the bill", one of us had her naked bottom featured in an Australian newspaper (don't ask), one of us was caught by a night security guard having a wee in a dustbin at a Sydney railway station (well the toilets were locked) and one of us was caught on video by group of  tv cameramen, doing something rather unsavoury in their swimming pool!

Both of us had to climb out of a window to escape from a slightly deranged amateur chef, and both of us had to lie about what really happened to Kevin-the-wonder-banker's car window button.

It makes me blush just to think about it all now

As a normally good girl (apart from starting to drink & smoke [Www] at 16!!) I once had a massive crush on a guy, I sat beside at college.  He was tall, really tanned & gorgeous!!  We ended up really good friends for about 2 years - until I could take it no longer, got him drunk & jumped on him!!  We've been married for nearly 15 years now & it was definitely worth buying him all that beer as he's still gorgeous!!  [:D] 

Nice tale Ali! [:)]

[quote user="Christine Animal"]

I wish I could have gone on holiday with Mrs. Tresco (I love garlic!) [/quote]

Christine, the reason we had all the garlic was because small sis and I were dining almost exclusively on bread with a dribble of oil and slices of tomato and garlic.

Could be there was another reason why those chaps let us down[:P]

[quote user="Christine Animal"] Oh Tresco, you just squeezed in between. [/quote]

Yes. I can get into the smallest gaps. Christine I sent you a desperate pm a while ago about

[IMG]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i76/twinm/martian.jpg[/IMG]

I'm afraid your clue was lost on me, as word play passes me by.

Scarlett, viva and Cat, thank you! I was feeling a bit alone there. [:)] Glad to know other people did disgraceful things. [6]

[quote user="Christine Animal"]

That's lovely Ali!  And now you're bringing him over to France...   [:)]

[/quote]

Thank you Christine!!  Hate to sound like a soppy big girlie - but I'd go anywhere in the world, as long as I had Mark by my side.  20 years together, I still get butterflies in my tummy when he drives up to the house - & he's only been out to do the shopping for me!!  Ok, you can pass the buckets around, now!![+o(]

Just like to add that although I smoked (& I'm not saying what!!)  I never inhaled!!! [Www]

[quote user="Miki"][+o(] [+o(][+o(][+o(][+o(][+o(][+o(] [+o(][+o(][+o(][+o(][+o(]................Quick, don't just stand there, get me another bucket [;-)]
[/quote]

You're just jealous!!  Just because I have found TRUE LOVE dosen't mean you won't.  [:-))]  Hee hee!!

Archived