Complete France Forum

Naughty Boys Stories

TWINKLE

Come on boys!..... surely SOMEBODY did SOMETHING a bit naughty.  I can't believe that you're all such a boring, safe, sensible bunch.  Shan't be hanging round here too long if you are.  I like a bit of life in my men[6]

Lots of love to each and every one of you that did something wild or naughty in their youth

Scarlett

XXXX

A long time ago while working in Yugoslavia I once got into a naturist camp on my Sunday day off.  Just walked through the front gate bold as brass.

Had a great day, and met lots of people, but ended up with sunburn in unusual places!  [:D]

David

once went jogging in shorts only and after a mile through a beachy area realised i was in naturalists only site.-so drooped my shorts kept jogging -no problem-a mile later run alongside a short wall surrouding a house when alady gardener got up from her weeding and gave her a wave--with my hand i might add.She looked very embarrassed.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then i realised i was not in the naturalist site anymore and was entering a village.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[:$][:$][:$][:D][:P]

[quote user="SaligoBay"]Isn't Port Leucate a naturist centre?   It was when I was there......[/quote]

Yep, just like Cap D'Agde, me and a mate used to hang out there.....................

I think someone is mixing up naturist with naturalist....................erruummmpppphhhh ....Ab. [:D]

Right, boys, a couple of requests about your behaviour on naturist beaches.

Please don't play boules naked.  I get hiccups watching.

Please don't jog along the beach naked if you're well endowed.  All that right-left-right-left-right-left leaves me with a nasty twitch that lasts for days.

[quote user="SaligoBay"]

Right, boys, a couple of requests about your behaviour on naturist beaches.

Please don't play boules naked.  I get hiccups watching.

Please don't jog along the beach naked if you're well endowed. 

All that right-left-right-left-right-left leaves me with a nasty twitch

that lasts for days.

[/quote]

Look into

my ........, look into my..........., the ............, the.........,

not around the ....., don't look around the ........., look into my

...... [click] You're under! It's a hypnotic effect eh, took us ages

to  realise that the ladies were all passing out, as we passed by for the

second time [:D]

(I think we have been here before, don't ee think SB !!)

Port Leucate itself is not a naturist centre.  It is quite a large holiday home town, with a large marina, and a respectable sized shopping centre in summer.  In winter it is fairly dead.

However, I do believe that there is a naturist village outside Port Leucate, and on the other side of Port Leucate harbour, lying between Port Leucate and Leucate.

I also have it on good authority that in the naturist village there are two excellent fish restaurants which are open in the evenings when all decent naturists are clothed.  One is adjacent to the beach with a wonderful outside terrace in summer - so I am told.

David

These humdrum tales of men going naked in naturist centres are pretty tame compared to what some of us have admitted to.

If you aren't careful the women might start adding their tales of perfidious men .

Shouldn't be hard.[;-)]

Archived