Complete France Forum

At last got my sextant to work

Dago

Hey...it did work, take a look at the thread heading[:D] tried to emulate the Central France thread. I really must get out more[:-))]

best regards

[IMG]http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g130/dago49/Dago3.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="Teamedup"]

Coquin, you are at it again.

My husband has his out on display, I find it rather attractive, but I don't know how to use it.

[/quote]

TU, that really made me smile this morning[:D]thank you for brightening my day.

best regards

[IMG]http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g130/dago49/Dago3.jpg[/IMG]

What can I say, he has made me hold it and explained what I am supposed to do with it, but I have found it a little awkward to hold and just haven't got the hang of it at all. It does look good  though, standing there so proud. I give it a tickle with the feather duster every week just to keep it looking so fine.

[quote user="Teamedup"]What can I say, he has made me hold it and explained what I am supposed to do with it, but I have found it a little awkward to hold and just haven't got the hang of it at all. It does look good  though, standing there so proud. I give it a tickle with the feather duster every week just to keep it looking so fine.[/quote]

How do you keep the bubble on top?

[quote user="Teamedup"]I don't like the sound of those luminous blue variables, wonder what they can be? If it were a medical condition it sounds as if it would be painful.[/quote]

True, but on the upside, there could be money to be made during the upcoming election campaign.  Some political party might use it as a mascott or something...especially if it comes across well on the telly [:)]

Archived