Complete France Forum

The presidents new motor!

Jonzjob

Report By Rajini Vaidyanathan, without doubt the worst piece of journalism i have read in a day.

"It looks like something out of a James Bond film!"

Since when has james Bond ever driven something soooo ugly.

The rest of the article is just drivel, some say it has............

Not my style either! As far as the run flat tyres are concerned, we had Tyron wheel bands on our carvan and they do just that and I would recomend them to anyone. There are all sorts of emergency services and the army who use them too, so what's so very special about this heap? http://www.tyron.com/ . I would have liked them on our car if we did any high milage, but I am not sure if it's possible because we don't have a spare, just a kit for doing a roadside repair along with a compressor...

I wonder if it has got an Ipod dock?

[quote user="powerdesal"]It may be a super-duper armoured limo, but I bet I could take it out with a suitably designed mine. (think anti-tank)

oops, will the CIA / MI5/6 be monitoring the post??????????? Sorry Guys, only joking.

[/quote]

You could get 70 years for that Steve.................

What a surprise - the President of the United States is being supplied with a car fitted out with all the things you'd expect the President of the United States to have fitted to his car....[8-)]

Perhaps the author of that piece of rubbish is hoping for the Nobel Prize for the Bleeding Obvious.............

Archived