Complete France Forum

Re: The Summer BBQ

mint

Strange no one, so far, has mentioned the LF Summer BBQ.  Am I missing something?

Last year's Summer Picnic was such a success, I thought we were going to have a BBQ this time?

Cathy, where are you when your organising skills are most sorely needed?

Which weekend is it and where's the venue this year?

Rose, couldn't help thinking about your bbq for the kids today as it's been raining all night here and all this morning and it's still a bit drizzly at the moment.[:(]

My garden needs the rain but your bbq doesn't so here's a message to say I hope the weather is kind to you and the kids behave as well as can be expected!

Anyway, no one seems to have heard anything about the LF bbq and, as there has been no responses apart from yours, I have to assume that we aren't going to be having a Summer Event this year.

Shame, as the I remember last year's Picnic and the Ball of the year before with great affection.

[quote user="Renaud"]Sadly I am stuck in London until mid September. Still got a swimming costume somebody left behind last year.[/quote]

Oh, Renaud, you don't mean that you've still got that bikini bottom that someone left at the bottom of your swimming pool?

Obviously someone is too embarrassed to claim it.  Now which of the ladies here is sporting a red face en ce moment?

Anyway, if I remember rightly, Cathy has some archival evidence somewhere as she took the official photos.  It should be relatively simple to match the said garment with one someone is wearing in the photos and voila, ze leetle grey cells are put to work and we find the owner, n'est ce pas?

Archived