Complete France Forum

Re: Apple iPad

Bugsy

[quote user="Bugbear"]The fuhrers not impressed.

CLICK

Especially for the Mac knockers [:P]

clip contains swearing so don't look if that would offend.
[/quote]

I thought it was funnier when this clip was used when Tottenham lost the fourth place in the premeir league in the last game of the season. You Tube have now removed  these Fuhrer clips or at least the "English" versions, they still show the Spanish ones, interesting. [:D]

[quote user="NickP"]

I thought it was funnier when this clip was used when Tottenham lost the fourth place in the premeir league in the last game of the season. You Tube have now removed  these Fuhrer clips or at least the "English" versions, they still show the Spanish ones, interesting. [:D]

[/quote]

The best ever, for me was the BMW motorcycle one. Made even funnier when a German guy on our Triumph forum posted that those weren't the actual words that were being said [:D][:D]

On a serious not would anybody here actually consider buying one ?

For me, an iPhone user (and iTunes hater) I fail to see the point. Touch screen apart it does significantly less than my Netbook which is only about 1" thick, twice that of the iPad yes but about the same weight. but at least I can change the battery !

It's probably better off not being a phone too, you would look as daft as the Trigger Happy TV character [:'(]

Apple do seem to have got it completely wrong this time.

It would never pass the pub test.

The iPhone was an object of admiration and desire, and deservedly so, but only a Del Boy would walk in a pub with an iPad thinking he was cool and expect not to be called a plonker.

Ladettes and gays might get away with it [Www]

Archived