Complete France Forum

Invasion of trolls ?

Pads

Nah, it is the Alternative Banana season, so if you go down to the woods today you are in for a big surprise - straight bananas on the rampage. If they corner you, the advice is to give in gracefully as they won't give in until they have had their wicked way with you!![;-)]

Last year at this time we couldn't keep a certain mod out of the woods! However my lips remain sealed, whether hers do is another matter.[:D]

Speak for yourself, Wooly - your join date must be a mistake?

Anyway, what you lack in membership time you make up for in .........chattiness (was going to say lugubr..... but can't spell it.)

Just as well though, as you help to keep the forum going [:D]

I haven't noticed the new members though - must keep a lookout.

Add together my posts under different names and I must outrank just about everyone! We Bananas are known for multiple identities you know, especially the Plantains who really are disreptuable. You should NEVER,NEVER employ a Plantain to do work for you as they will even whip the knickers off you as you stand there, and then have the cheek to try and sell them back again while they are still warm.

[quote user="idun"]Why thankyou for the reminder Mr Banana, I have two lovely looking plantains in my kitchen. It's OK, I'll go commando whilst I'm dealing with them tomorrow, that should confuse them.[/quote]

The thought of that is not giving me the best start to the day [:D] please wear a towel, at least.