Complete France Forum

Re: The songs we are singing

Frenchie

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

The song is against bullfighting.  It's as if it's the bull talking and the poor thing doesn't understand what is going on, then realises and says he'll get the "danseuse ridicule, ce pantin, ce minus et ces poupées", he thinks of the prairies in Andalusia, doesn't understand why they cheer as he falls, doesn't undertand how there can be such amusement around a tomb, is the world serious?  It's very sad yet laughing at the toreros.

Bonsoir mes amies,

Sorry I've been away so long, first a visit to France - wasn't the snow in Limoges great last week Krusty, did you see it?Then I was given a virus, - not me the computer that is. Hope this finds you all well.

So Frenchie, how many songs have we left from Les Beatles? I think the pic is swell. For this pic I think how about  Girl, Girl - I can not find that on the system but i am sure will be a copy of it somewhere.

xx

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bonsoir mes amies,

sorry been away so long - been writing again 4 local papers

I was walking down the road and I heard playing in a car la la la, la la la, one banana, two banana, three banana four....

that started me singing that song all day, then I got the images  in my head and now I can't lose it...

arghh

• 5 months later...

So music officinardo's what about Mo'l latest hit? Yep he's planning to hit the charts this Cristmas with a re-mix of the jingle you hear on board the planes.

Now you think I am winding you up.

Nope,    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=T8-7O37vFCU&feature=related.  It's actually going to be the superfly version I believe,

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=PjBFEeMeiOw

Archived