Complete France Forum

Five men in a Week

idun

Yes, a new tv program, and I won't be watching it.  Initially, from the advert, it looks like they all turn up at her house together, but I think that the lady concerned has to chose one by the end of the week.

Ofcourse, me being me, my mind couldn't leave it at that, and I thought five men, well that could be useful. [I]

So I started to think of the criteria that 'could' be applied and came up with this little list, .........[Www]

A car mechanic, a plumber, an electrician, a builder and someone who was very good with finances and that sort of could complete a very handy list of men around the house.

I mentioned this to a friend and she said that surely that would not be very good, but, having useful jobs would not mean that someone could not be good in other areas. I don't think my friend meant window cleaning, but you never know......... and I'll leave it at that.

So ladies, if polyandry became fashionable, would you be practical or simply go for romance.

The reason why andean parrots became extinct is because they had a bad habit of putting it about a bit, so, dont fall into the same polyandean trap, doudoune, and be happy with what you have. You once did tell us all that he/she was quite enough for your needs!

Wooly said: You once did tell us all that he/she was quite enough for your needs!

And I 'll stick by that.

But I do have an imagination and it doesn't stop me thinking of how life would be if I lived in a different sort of society.......and the possibilites ! For some I daresay it could be utopia and others dystopia, but polygamy exists, so does polyandry, be it very very rare. 

Just me, giving this some thought[blink]

Look at Indian society, some are having sons exclusively.... so who are they going to end up with? Will they end up having to share?

There are other programs on tv which I have seen advertised about polygamists................ one program which is advertised most has someone who seems to be an absolutely awful awful bloke, but there again the women seem very weird to me too. And I simply do not understand polygamy at all.