Complete France Forum

Dreaming about Jon D

Just Katie

My computer has been broken for a while and they are keeping an eye on me in work with the Living France thing.  Anyway, had a mad dream the other night that I was staying in a B&B (sorry Chambre Whatever) in France which was a real dive.  I felt really scared and alone in this hellhole then I noticed that carved on the head board was "JON D WOZ ERE" and all of a sudden I felt safe.

I really hope that someone can explain this dream to me.

Do you think I am having withdrawal symptoms? 

I think it could be something to do with Jon D,s avatar, he looks very fit, and Chris Heads Avatar, portraying his chainsaw,relating to the carving on your headboard.I think they are playing on your mind in your dreams.Perhaps you need some time out from the forum.It is like a secret world on here, I think my family would be quite shocked if they knew I interacted with complete strangers on the internet, how do you explain to people who cannot make head nor tail of it.

Three including your husband, what a handful, we have a sofa each in our living room and I have my lap top perched on the arm of mine, my O.H.cannot see what I am tapping, but always enquires when I am tapping a long post, I quite like him not being able to be involved in the forum, I mention names now an then and he gives me that (your on another planet look) a secret world, I feel like Alice in Wonderland.

Hi Lou

Lovely to be back too.  I hope you are well X

Fingernails .... Dont understand myself.  I think they were all talking about the universe.  Planets under fingernails for micro beings or something.  Yawn yawn.

Trust Chris to turn it into something sexual.[Www]

By the way he  was not in my dreams.. Only Jon D (for some reason).  God knows why[blink]

Ahhhhha think Men in Black film. The planet on Orion's belt and all! (Orion being the cat).

Maybe your dream was a premonition of some sort?? Ask your fingernail friend...........you could start and all-nighter with that one!

Louise x

[quote user="Just Katie "]

My computer has been broken for a while

and they are keeping an eye on me in work with the Living France

thing.  Anyway, had a mad dream the other night that I was staying

in a B&B (sorry Chambre Whatever) in France which was a real

dive.  I felt really scared and alone in this hellhole then I

noticed that carved on the head board was "JON D WOZ ERE" and all of a

sudden I felt safe.

[/quote]

......Hmmmm....I'd lay off the late night cheese and make sure you get

plenty of fluids. Stayed in a very strange hotel near Toledo once. When

I turned the light out I found that someone had written on the the

ceiling in luminous ink "No time to kill but now...is your window locked??? Don't eat

the soup here...there are hares (sic) in the kitchen." It was the kind

of place where people (usually but not always women) screamed in the

night and frantic voices in the next room were pleading with someone to

put the knife down (I think it was knife - my Spanish is poor).

[quote user="Jon D"][quote user="Just Katie "]

My computer has been broken for a while and they are keeping an eye on me in work with the Living France thing.  Anyway, had a mad dream the other night that I was staying in a B&B (sorry Chambre Whatever) in France which was a real dive.  I felt really scared and alone in this hellhole then I noticed that carved on the head board was "JON D WOZ ERE" and all of a sudden I felt safe.

[/quote]

make sure you get plenty of fluids. Stayed in a very strange hotel near Toledo once. When I turned the light out I found that someone had written on the the ceiling in luminous ink "No time to kill but now...is your window locked??? Don't eat the soup here...there are hares (sic) in the kitchen." It was the kind of place where people (usually but not always women) screamed in the night and frantic voices in the next room were pleading with someone to put the knife down (I think it was knife - my Spanish is poor).
[/quote]

Don't encourage her Jon she definitely gets plenty of fluids!

I think Furry Knicks might have stayed in that hotel room before you.

Archived