Complete France Forum

Just Katie

Meg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chris, must be your weakened immune system after the man-flu!

Pads what is that on your picture..............have i drunk too much cause it looks like Roland Rat sitting on the beach.( Sorry in advance!)

Where is she then??? JK that is.........come on own up Twinks, what did you really say to her hubby???!!!

Louise

[quote user="louweezel"]
Pads what is that on your picture..............have i drunk too much cause it looks like Roland Rat sitting on the beach.( Sorry in advance!)
[/quote]

Louise, I don't know, have you????[Www]

Pads won't be around until tomorrow afternoon, so if you have a look here http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j44/pads_01/IMG_1870.jpg it's a slightly better pic of Wooley! I'm sure Pads will explain. This is just to stop you wondering.[;-)]

Looks like Katie is a no show then![:(]

Yep i probably have ( It is Sunday!) And phew i wasn't going completely mad then!! At least it's a stuffed animal of some description. I was waiting for pads to say it was a piccy of a great friend or something ( and feel completely insulted!!)

Yep Katie may not appear until she is matching twinkle on the replies!!

This is very unfair on Katie. Twinks keeps bumping up her views and then she posts tales of rock 'n roll and mentions pink suede stillettos. For all we know she really had monkey boots on.[:D]

What can Katie do to match that when she gets here?    Apart from admire 'Wooley' of course.

By gad Louise, you're eyes are working fine aren't they?

[quote user="louweezel"]  Yep i probably have ( It is Sunday!) And phew i wasn't going completely mad then!! At least it's a stuffed animal of some description. I was waiting for pads to say it was a piccy of a great friend or something ( and feel completely insulted!!)

[/quote]

Cheers! [B]

Pads did put something, I wouldn't say it was about a great friend though! [blink]http://www.completefrance.com/cs/forums/17/744162/ShowPost.aspx#744162

We've got a way to go then, to get the numbers up for Katie

[quote user="louweezel"]  Yep i probably have ( It is Sunday!) And phew i wasn't going completely mad then!! At least it's a stuffed animal of some description. I was waiting for pads to say it was a piccy of a great friend or something ( and feel completely insulted!!)

[/quote]

Dont worry louweezel neither whooley nor i are insulted, we both know hes an ugly buggar, but he likes to latch on to all my hols and has his photo taken all over the world, my pic is whooley on narbonne beach....................... 

[quote user="missyesbut"][quote user="Chris Head"]

Corrrr, wot a cracker!    [/quote]

Chris! I wasn't introduce to this nice young lady!.... Is that who you hang around with?... or is it Welsh's bit of stuff....[:D]  Nice legs anyhow !

[/quote] I tell you what!!!! Im having real trouble keeping wooley down...........in more ways than one[:D] 

Archived